Private Sandy Bay oasis
Privately positioned in the heart of premium Sandy Bay on a surprisingly large allotment, this stunning family home boasts impressive front gardens and a beautiful street appeal while enjoying a sunny northerly aspect and an elevated position allowing leafy views over Sandy Bay rooftops & picture perfect Mount Wellington.
– Period character including leadlight windows
– Sympathetic renovation with modern updates
– Sun drenched formal living & dining
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
– Access to rooftop balcony through French doors
– Beautifully apportioned main bathroom
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
– Large double garage with workshop space mezzanine level
– Private and secure with automatic gated access
– Spacious bedrooms – two with built-in storage
– Walk to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy access to the CBD
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Council Rates: $3,500 per annum approx.
Year Built: 1910
Construction Type: Brick
Heating: Ducted Gas & Floor Heating