charming family home.
Located in one of Hobart’s most desirable suburbs, this property is just minutes to public transport, coffee shops and local amenities. This fantastic 4 bedroom home has been stylishly updated while still keeping the original character and charm!
With quick and easy access to Hobart CBD this desirable property won’t last long!
• Popular New Town location
• Charming period detail throughout
• Spacious and versatile family home
• Open plan living area with direct access onto the sundeck
• Currently tenanted until July 2020, with a weekly return of $550
• 4 generous bedrooms the master featuring an ensuite and built in robe
• Great size main bathroom
• Double garage with access from Pirie Street
• Fully fenced yard perfect for children and pets
• Only 10 minutes from Hobart and less than 15 minutes from UTAS.
• Walk to New Town Plaza, schools & cafes.
Annual Council Rates: $2,100 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,300 approximately
Year Built: 1940
Heating: Heat Pump
Construction: Brick Veneer