executive villa with premium views
This stunning architecturally designed townhouse offers a fantastic opportunity within the ever popular Cadbury Estate precinct. Enjoying an enviable north facing position, panoramic views across the Derwent River and close proximity to the Claremont Golf Course and Bowls Club, this property is perfect for retirees, downsizers or the professional couple seeking a modern and low maintenance place to call home. Welcome to 41/1B Bournville Crescent!
– Modern architecturally designed townhouse
– Sunny north facing position with panoramic water views
– Light filled and generously proportioned living space plus sundeck overlooking water
– Premium kitchen with stone benchtops & quality appliances
– Two larger than average bedrooms, both with built ins and ensuites
– Convenience of powder room upstairs, ideal for guests
– Undercover carport and ample lock up storage options
– Extremely low maintenance property – simply “lock up and go”
Located in the prestigious Cadbury Estate and so close to MONA, ‘North Shore’ is within easy reach to the vibrant Hobart CBD and waterfront precinct.
North Shore is close to entertainment, new and exciting large scale developments and the city lifestyle. It is just a short drive to everything you need, cycle into Hobart, public transport close by or enjoy the walks on offer in the region!
Year built: 2020
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More