Ideal Family Home!
This property would be perfect for the growing or extended family and offers a secure future for one shrewd buyer. Providing outstanding value, this home has clearly been cared for over the years and is an absolute must see!
Located on the ever-popular Wentworth Street, this peaceful abode has a homely feel, putting you at ease straight away. Equipped with a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which offers direct access via sliding doors out to the backyard covered deck space.
Accommodation is provided by three great size bedrooms as well as an additional lounge area or optional fourth bedroom. The stylish main bathroom is equipped with a large shower and a sleek bath ideal for those needed moments of relaxation. The laundry is of generous size and has ample storage as well as the convenience of outdoor access.
To add to all of this is a fully fenced backyard with manicured garden, providing the perfect area for children and pets to play. This property really is a great overall package!
• Popular Bellerive location
• Fantastic family home
• Great size, functional kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining & living
• Generous lounge room with wood fire & access to balcony
• Light and bright, with a warm ambiance
• Three great bedrooms
• Option of additional lounge or fourth bedroom
• Additional shed space and studio
• Recently installed 6.93KW Solar Power system
• Ample off-street parking
• Close to schools, shops, parks and public transport.
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1951
Heating: Wood Heater & Daikin Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,300 approximately
Get to know Bellerive
Bellerive is located on the gorgeous Eastern Shore and is ideally situated close to Bellerive Beach, Blundstone Arena and Bellerive Village. Conveniently close to shops, cafes, schools and beaches Bellerive is a highly-sought after location on the Eastern Shore.