tilanbi ticks all the boxes.
This impressive family home in a quiet Howrah cul-de-sac is a winner. Sunny living areas with river and mountain views, quality kitchen and bathrooms, comfortable bedrooms and a versatile downstairs utility room. Conveniently located in close proximity to local shops, schools and recreational areas it is a must see for investors and home buyers alike.
A concrete driveway with ample OSP leads to the single garage with internal access to the upstairs living. The main lounge is a relaxing space with a very pleasant outlook, Daikin heat pump and a balcony to soon enjoy long summer days and nights. Adjoining the lounge is the open kitchen and dining, with a lovely Tas Oak kitchen, breakfast bar and quality Westinghouse and Bosch appliances.
All three bedrooms are of a generous size, two of which have built-in wardrobes, and are serviced by the spacious family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity. There is also a separate laundry and WC.
Internal stairs lead to the downstairs utility room, which is a highly versatile space with separate access, previously used as a rumpus, but equally suitable as home office or gymnasium. The outdoor areas of the home have been very well maintained, with a secure and low maintenance yard perfect for children or pets.
• Quality home with terrific views
• Lovely position in quiet cul-de-sac
• Sunny north facing lounge & deck
• Well appointed Tas Oak kitchen
• Good sized bedrooms with robes
• Bathroom with sep bath & shower
• Versatile downstairs utility room
• Single garage with internal access
• Ample OSP for cars, a boat or camper
• Mins to Shoreline Plaza or Rosny Park