Perfect in every way
Set in the much sought-after Lindisfarne is this charming home with period features, light filled interiors, gorgeous renovation throughout and ideal driveway access off Selby Place.
Upon walking into this charming and classy home you are welcomed by the love and pride that has gone into making this home what it is today. The large lounge room is just what you need to enjoy a family night in or sit back and enjoy reading a book with stone fireplace and quality electric heat pump. The adjoining kitchen and dining room is fresh, bright and spacious with ample storage, loads of bench space and a large double door pantry.
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms, two with large built-in robes and all perfectly presented. The home is serviced by a gorgeous bathroom with large mirrors, corner shower and toilet, and stunning timber features.
The lock up garage is where you will find the laundry and loads of storage space. Outside, there is an ideal under cover patio area for relaxing in the sun. The well-maintained gardens benefit from established trees, shrubs and garden beds as well as plenty of grass areas for kids and pets. All fully enclosed and remarkably private, the yard is an ideal accompaniment to the beautiful home.
In a wonderful location, with Eastlands Shopping Centre a walk away, public transport close by, and only minutes to schools. As you can see, a wonderful home with nothing to do apart from move in and enjoy. Whether you are starting out, slowing down, or wanting to invest, this lovely home should be on top of your list.
– Charming home in sought after suburb
– Weatherboard home Built in 1963
– Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Contemporary, light-filled living
– Large family lounge
– Spacious kitchen and dining
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
– Lock up garage with laundry
– Undercover area outside for entertaining
– Fully fenced and well-maintained gardens
– Close to Eastlands Shopping Centre and all essential services
– Rental return – $525-$550 per week