location, views & privacy
Perfectly positioned in one of the Eastern Shore’s most coveted locations, this stunning family home is sure to impress. Enjoying stunning panoramic views across the river, mountain & city, a sunny north facing position, plenty of space inside & out for the growing family PLUS potential for subdivision/strata title development (STCA), this property will certainly appeal to a wide range of buyers. Welcome to 3 Ryeland Court!
– Quality home in exclusive premium location
– Spacious & stylish home, oozing quality, care and modern styling
– A broad appeal to suit a range of buyers, including families & savvy investors
– Panoramic river, city and mountain views
– 5-7 minutes to the CBD – virtual inner city living
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & quality appliances
– A parent’s retreat offering a 3rd living space off the master bedroom, lovely balcony to capture the views, a walk in robe and ensuite
– Situated on a large 944m2 allotment with ample access from the road, this property may provide a strata/sub-division development opportunity (STCA)
– Perfect outdoor entertaining areas, enjoying privacy, all day sun & the gorgeous views
– Hot tub included in the sale for year round pleasure (by negotiation and STCA)
– Low maintenance yet large backyard, with direct access to the Gordons Hill bush reserve
– Plenty of storage options throughout the home
– Heaps of off street parking, perfect for cars, boats, trailers & caravans!
Ideally located in the exclusive bayside suburb of Rose Bay, just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this fantastic 4 bedroom is an opportunity not to be missed! With this position and these views it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, this one simply won’t last long!
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Year built: 1989
Construction: Brick veneer
Rates: $2000 per annum (approx.)
Water: $1250 per annum (approx.)