space and views.
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Tranmere, this home provides the perfect opportunity for growing families to secure their next home or investors looking to add another property to their portfolio. With stunning views and plenty of space this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Enjoy ample space for family living and entertaining with multiple rumpus rooms downstairs, large family lounge, a separate dining area plus a wrap around deck with mountain and water views.
Accommodation is provided by three generous bedrooms upstairs with two offering built in wardrobes. The home also boasts two family bathrooms, one upstairs with both a bath and shower and the second downstairs servicing the teenagers retreat and rumpus or additional bedroom.
– Stunning views of the Derwent River & Mount Wellington
– Incredibly popular location
– Well designed kitchen with plenty of storage
– Great wrap around deck, perfect for enjoying the views
– Three good sized bedrooms upstairs, two with built in robes
– Lower level rumpus or additional fourth bedroom
– Second rumpus or self-containted living downstairs with kitchenette and additional bathroom
– Ample storage throughout
– Well maintained, securely fenced backyard
– Single garage with internal access
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
– Currently tenanted at $575 per week until 7 October 2022
Year Built: 1978
Roof: Galvanised Iron
Annual Council Rates: $1684.05 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1000 approximately
Get to know Tranmere
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent River. The popular suburb is approximately 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your doorstep including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is in such high demand.