Charming, sunny and inviting
This gorgeous classic weatherboard property is ideally located just a stroll from the waterfront, schools and all the essential services of Lindisfarne Village. With beautiful street appeal and set at the end of no through road, this home is sure to impress. The spacious light-filled living room takes in views of the mountain and beautiful Lindisfarne Bay. You can imagine sitting, enjoying the sun and views all year round. The newly floating tas oak floors are stunning and adjoining kitchen has been updated with new bench tops and modern appliances. The kitchen also offers a view over the deck and the backyard.
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms all of a generous and size and two of which have built-in robes. The main bathroom is lovely with a new vanity and flooring.
Outside, the grounds are low maintenance with stunning sundeck at the rear, ideal for the summer BBQ or morning cuppa. At the front is a low-water native garden and the yard is enclosed and level making it ideal for kids and pets. There is a huge space underneath the home with a concrete floor, ideal for storage and workshop.
– Gorgeous sun-drenched weatherboard charmer
– Generous light-filled living with quality heating
– Views of the mountain and Lindisfarne
– Modern kitchen with new appliances and benchtops
– Lovely new tas oak floorboards
– Ideal first home, last home or investment
– Low-maintenance established and landscaped yard
– Massive storage room underneath and workshop
– Close to shops, schools and the waterfront