What’s not to love about this grand home!
This light filled family home is located in a tightly held and very attractive street. What is impressive about this home is that was first built in 1955 but has undergone a major revamp in 2006.
The modern kitchen is fit for a king with its quality stainless appliances, gas cooking and very generous storage. The area is open plan to the dining area and flows easily to the outdoor entertaining area. The formal lounge area still has original touches like the fireplace, with gas fire, along with the modern convenience of a remote-controlled exterior blind and has wonderful views to Mount Wellington. The neutral colour palette and polished flooring are sure to compliment any décor.
Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms upstairs, all of which have built-in wardrobes as well as glimpses of Geilston Bay or Mount Wellington from every room. The main bedroom is a masterpiece with a retreat feel – you won’t believe the size! The home is serviced by two bathrooms both of which are spacious, tasteful and light filled.
The yard outside is level, private and landscaped with established trees. The fully enclosed yard, with new rear and side fencing, creates a safe space for the kids and pets to play.
Separate carport and secure garage with storage and workshop space underneath.
Finally, a very short stroll takes you to the waterfront and walking tracks or over to the park area, tennis courts and Geilston Bay yacht club marina. Schools and shops within walking distance and Lindisfarne Village is just a five-minute drive away.
– Originally built in 1955 and revamped in 2006
– Off-street parking for four vehicles (2 under cover)
– Quality appliances, including brand new dishwasher
– Security doors front & rear
– Solahart solar hot water system
– 5KW solar power system (20 panels)
– completely rewired
– gentle sloping block with landscaped gardens
– attractive street which has recently had the road upgraded.
– gas heater, Nobo heat panels and inverter air-conditioner
– NBN connected, fibre to the premises
Council rates $1960 Per annum
Water Rates $1200 per annum
Rental Appraisal $590 – $610 per week