terrific development opportunity.
This well maintained home on a large block of approx. 733sqm is an excellent opportunity for a strata development STCA. The existing house is situated at the front of the block with the necessary driveway clearance on the southern boundary and substantial land area at the rear. A flat allotment with a northerly aspect for all day sun in walking distance to Eastlands and a very short commute to the Hobart CBD.
The home itself is a very well kept residence with imitation weatherboard cladding and a Colorbond roof. Comprising a large lounge with Mitsubishi heat pump, adjoining kitchen and dining with a butler’s pantry, as well as 3 good sized bedrooms and an updated bathroom. There is also a separate laundry and WC. The home could certainly be rented and occupied as is, but also has excellent scope for improvement and uplift. The property is definitely one of the best prospects for a 2-unit strata development we have had in the area for a while.
• 1950s home on approx. 733sqm
• Excellent opportunity to strata STCA
• Large yard at rear with good access
• Spacious lounge with heat pump
• Kitchen/dining with butler’s pantry
• Good sized bedrooms, 2 with robes
• Updated bathroom and separate WC
• Single carport plus 3x garden sheds
• Walking distance to Rosny Park
• Short commute to Hobart CBD
• Rental Assessment: $355 – $405 p/w