panoramic bridge, river & mountain views
This beautifully presented home with absolutely stunning views of the Tasman Bridge, Derwent River and Mt Wellington is an opportunity not to be missed. The much loved home enjoys all day sun, four bedrooms and two living areas, a lovely established yard and entertaining decks to enjoy the majestic views, all within a 5 minute commute to the CBD.
– Premium & sought after address, so close to the city
– Sunny and inviting indoor and outdoor living spaces with all day sun
– Panoramic views of the river, bridge and mountain
– Period features with a modern edge – a classy home
– Fantastic kitchen the “heart of the home” with modern appliances
– Four large bedrooms and two tidy bathrooms
– Downstairs area perfect for teenagers and guests, with a 2nd living room, 4th bed and bathroom
– Sun-drenched established yard with an abundance of gorgeous plants and flowers
– Double car carport with flat access to the home
– Close to shops, schools and 5 mins to CBD
Ideally located in the exclusive bayside suburb of Rose Bay, just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this wonderful 4 bedroom home is sure to be popular! With this position and these views it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, this one simply won’t last long!
Year Built: 1965
Construction type: Brick
Rates: $1850 approx per annum.
Water: $1200 approx per annum.
Rental appraisal: $720-$750 per week approx.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More