Quality and Contemporary Living
Constructed in 1993 enjoying an elevated position on an exclusive hillside allotment, this home offers breathtaking panoramic views in one of Sandy Bay’s finest streets. Presenting a great opportunity for the growing family seeking a sleek and modern, low maintenance lifestyle in close proximity to the hustle and bustle of the city. The property has undergone a complete renovation and oozes luxury throughout.
• Beautifully renovated throughout
• North facing ensuring an abundance of sun
• Spacious open plan living and dining
• Stunning contemporary kitchen
• High quality appliances
• Master bedroom with ensuite and two BIR
• Four additional bedrooms, three with BIR
• 2 Contemporary bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• Option for multiple living spaces
• Great entertaining decks on both levels
• Elevated loft perfect for a home office
• Low maintenance gardens
• Secure, single car garage
• Close to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy access to the Hobart CBD
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Year Built: 1993
Council Rates: $2850 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $1035 per annum approx.