Live the peaceful life
Tucked away just minutes from Kingston, and a short commute to Hobart, this home offers an escape from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy nature and all it has to offer from your doorstep.
Perfect for a growing family with four bedrooms all with built-in robes, the master with a walk in robe and generous ensuite.
Stunning polished Tassie Oak floor greet you from the door and feature throughout the main living areas. The galley style kitchen is central to the home making entertaining easy in either the dining, living, enclosed sun deck or bar area.
If you looking for the quiet and privacy of country living this one will tick all of the boxes.
• Gorgeous family home located near the end of a cul-de-sac.
• Secluded with privacy supplied by Mother Nature.
• Open plan living with centrally located kitchen.
• Skylights to let in the natural light.
• Beautifully polished Tasmanian Oak floors.
• Horse owners and enthusiasts can make use of the 4 Picket Hill Track that runs through at the bottom of the block. See link https://www.kingborough.tas.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/4-Picket-Hill-Track.pdf
• Set on just over 2 hectares with plenty of space for children to play and grow your own veggie garden.
• Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage space and benchtops.
• Fireplace and heat pumps to keep you warm on those cooler days.
• Breakfast bar overlooking the backyard and bushlands.
• Huge bar area/rumpus room/office which can be closed for entertaining without disturbing the rest of the family.
• Master with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Only 17 minutes to Hobart, 11 mins to Kingston Beach and 35 to the Hobart International Airport.