Invest in your future!
An exciting and unique opportunity presents itself to secure a high yield investment in the prime location of North Hobart. Constructed in the early 1900’s full of character and charm this property is currently separated into two townhouses set across one title offering a dual income stream. Enjoying an elevated position, each townhouse is split over two levels with the kitchen, dining, living and bathrooms downstairs and two generous bedrooms upstairs. Although a fantastic investment as is there is plenty of scope for the property to be renovated to increase the value.
• Two townhouses across one title
• Set on an allotment of 614m² approx.
• Ideal investment opportunity
• High rental yield
• Development potential (STCA)
• Beautiful outlook over North Hobart Oval
• Plenty of scope to upgrade and add value
• Fantastic location in popular North Hobart
• Each townhouse comprises of two generous bedrooms
• Immaculately presented kitchens
• Bathrooms with shower/bath combination
• Close to schools, shops, right on public transport route
• Separated fully fenced yards
No matter what your taste you are sure to find a cafe, restaurant or great pub to suit your needs on the North Hobart restaurant strip. Also home to the iconic State Cinema North Hobart which is a must see for locals and visitors alike!
Year Built: 1915
Approx. Council Rates: $2,500 per annum
Approx. Water Charges: $1,400 per annum
Estimated Rental Return: $380 – $410 per townhouse
Total Estimated Rent Return: $760 – $820 per week