sophisticated and spacious
Modern luxury meets rural lifestyle. Just imagine yourself here.
The entryway sets the scene and is a feature within itself with its touches of timber, exposed aggregate concrete, well placed lighting and mirrored windows.
Inside, the superb home is large, open plan and oozes a real sense of sophistication and flow. The living area has polished concrete flooring, clean lines and is drenched in all day sun. The sleek black kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, an island bench and raised ceiling height which creates a feeling of space and grandeur. The whole living area has views to the rural landscape. Step through the stacked glass doors to the undercover entertaining patio, perfect for opening to a seamless indoor/outdoor room.
Four spacious and sunny bedrooms cover the accommodation, three with built-in wardrobes. The master features an enviable walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite with rain-shower and floating vanity. The main bathroom is elegant and marries to the ensuite with a rain-shower, floating vanity and free standing bath.
Outside, the level grounds are low-maintenance and landscaped with beautiful trees, shrubs and a lush green lawn. The property benefits from its own dam and is connected to mains water but also has two 10,000 litre tanks. A large shed with roller door and workshop completes the list of great features and there is ample off-street parking in the driveway.
– Superb modern architecture and finishes
– Polished concrete flooring throughout
– Sleek modern kitchen with island bench
– Large and sunny open plan living area with rural views
– Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-ins
– Two stunning, modern bathrooms
– Undercover entertaining patio off living area
– Level easy care landscape
– Two water tanks and a dam
– Large secure shed with workshop
Council rates $2,250 per annum
Water rates $350 per annum