character home with development potential!
**Expressions of Interest close at 2pm on Monday 26 July, 2021**
This classic weatherboard home on a large land parcel of approx. 1596sqm (approx.) is a terrific development opportunity or sprawling yard for the family. Ideally positioned with outstanding views of Lindisfarne Bay, the River Derwent & the mountain and enjoying all day sun, the property is well suited to subdivision or multiple unit development STCA.
The 1950s home has been well kept with some lovely original features. There is a large kitchen and dining area with a northerly aspect for sun plus a Mitsubishi heat pump. The adjoining lounge features an authentic brick mantle and open fire with timber top. There are three good sized bedrooms all serviced by the family bathroom with bath and shower.
There is a single garage/workshop & double carport and plenty of off-street parking. The expansive yard is gently sloping with pleasant surrounding views. Certainly a rare opportunity to secure a substantial land holding in a quality location in a rising Hobart market.
• Well presented home with lovely features
• Large allotment of approx. 1596sqm
• Potential to subdivide or strata STCA
• Open kitchen and dining with heat pump
• Separate lounge with brick fireplace
• 3 double bedrooms
• Single garage/workshop and storage
• Gently sloping yard for pets or kids play
• Mins to local schools, shops and services
• 5mins to the Hobart CBD
Ideally located in the popular bayside suburb of Lindisfarne, just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this outstanding opportunity is sure to be popular! With this position and these views it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, this one simply won’t last long!
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times and EOI closing date.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More