Spacious Home with Water & Mountain Views!
In a quiet street just off Oceana Drive, this spacious, light filled single level home boasts amazing water and mountain views along with a recently renovated kitchen and flexible floor plan with multiple living zones. Featuring an expansive, landscaped garden with large in ground solar heated pool, this home is ideal for entertaining whilst offering plenty of scope to add further value & create your own oasis!
• Popular beach side location to walk & cycle
• Modern galley style kitchen with stone benches
• Sliding glass doors open to spacious outdoor patio
• Multiple living zones plus home office/study
• Polished Tas Oak floors & carpeted bedrooms
• Four bedrooms all fitted with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with contemporary ensuite
• Separate laundry room with external access
• Entertainers back yard with solar heated pool
• Close to schools, local shopping centre & parks
• Single garage, workshop & under house storage
• Ample off-street parking for a boat or caravan
Construction: Rendered Masonry Brick Veneer
Heating: Panel heater & Daikin heat pump
Council Rates: Approx. $1,788 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $1,000 pa
Tranmere Median Rental Rate: $500 per week
*Investors are invited to request a rental appraisal from our Property Management Team
Tranmere is highly sought after area and known to have one of Hobart’s most spectacular water and mountain views. Featuring some Hobart’s most exclusive real estate, with fantastic local services nearby by in Howrah, the median house price in Tranmere is currently $720,000, and supply of property is low.
With interest rates at an all-time low and over $15 billion worth of infrastructure projects in the pipeline over the next decade in Tasmania, Hobart is a solid city to be investing in.See More