your project home
Located in popular Howrah, this four bedroom home set over three levels with multiple living spaces and views of the Derwent River is the ideal property for someone ready for their next renovation project.
– Some areas of the home require repair
– Elevated position in popular Howrah
– Great suburban views and across to the Derwent River
– Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas
– Four good-sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
– Master bedroom offering an ensuite
– Option to convert downstairs bedroom into two separate rooms, making it a 5 bedroom home or separate office space
– Large rumpus room downstairs
– Ample storage throughout
– Close to Shoreline Shopping Plaza as well as local schools, cafes and services
– Easy, 15 minute commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1973
Annual Council Rates: $2,100 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.