Ready to call home
Conveniently located, this property provides a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike. Consisting of three great sized bedrooms and a versatile open plan kitchen/dining area, this property sits on a generous size block of approximately 692m2 with a fully fenced backyard, perfect for children and pets.
• Ideal investment or first home
• High rental yield opportunity
• Open plan kitchen & dining
• Light and bright living room
• Three great size bedrooms
• Shower over bath
• Ample off-street parking
• Large fully fenced, flat backyard
• Close to local shops and public transport
• 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1977
Rent potential: up to $325 per week
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,100 approx.
Get to know Clarendon Vale
Clarendon Vale is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shop and school. Located just 15 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD this area represents good returns with scope for growth.