Versatile family home with a spectacular outlook!
Positioned to capture spectacular, uninterrupted views across Hobart and the River Derwent, this substantial family home enjoys an elevated position and combines generous dimensions with an adaptable floorplan, providing the perfect opportunity for the growing family to enter the Sandy Bay property market. Extremely well maintained inside and out, the property is split over two levels offering multiple living areas, three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outside there is a stunning in ground solar heated swimming pool and a large outdoor entertaining area, an ideal space for entertaining friends and family.
• Perfect location in prestigious Sandy Bay
• Firmly constructed house
• Stunning 180 degree view
• Ideal family home with ample space
• Sunny aspect filled with natural light
• Open plan kitchen & family area
• Large separate dining room
• Two separate sizeable living areas & private study
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances
• Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms
• Study room adjoining main living
• Rumpus room with spa
• Separate laundry and storage room
• Single car garage with multiple OSP
• Excellent outdoor entertaining area
• In ground solar heated swimming pool
• Walking distance to University of Tas
• Walk to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy access to the CBD
Year Built: 1984
Construction: Masonry Brick
Heating: Electric, reverse cycle Daikin airconditioning, electric floor heating
Approx. Council Rates: $3,000 per annum
Approx. Water Charges: $1,000 per annum
Previous Rent Return: $899 per week
Unique features of the property:
The building comprises of two levels.
The ground level:
• Good separation from the upper level, providing privacy for parents on the upper level from children on the ground floor. Or this separation presents a potential for the ground floor to be rented out for a second income or to be used as a granny flat. The two bedrooms on the ground level are on opposite sides of the floor providing privacy.
• The ground level has large play areas for children inside and outside the building. Inside is a rumpus room with a spa. Outside is a fenced and heated swimming pool (with a pump and a chlorinator), surrounded by large sitting and playing areas. Part of the ground level has a heated floor providing an excellent area for play for children in all seasons.
• The ground level includes a large bathroom with a bathtub, a basin, and a toilet, while a nearly completed shower room approaching from outside includes a shower and a second toilet. There is also a separate large laundry.
• The ground level of the property has a great view of the Derwent River.
The upper level:
• The upper level provides a separate living area.
• The master bedroom includes access to an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a basin, and a toilet. The master bedroom also has its own walk-in wardrobe.
• The upper level has a family room, a dining room, and a second living room, all with spectacular unobstructed 180 degree views of the Derwent River. A separate large study room could be converted to a 4th bedroom.
• The open plan kitchen has stone bench tops and is equipped with a ceramic plate, an oven, a new Bosch dishwasher, a sink with dryer plate, hoods, a microwave, cupboards and two pantries. The kitchen is complimented by a family room, both with spectacular views of the Derwent River. A small balcony completes the area. The entire upper level can be converted to one open area easily by some building work.
• 35 Broadwaters Parade, Sandy Bay, is competitively priced and provides significant benefits and opportunities for the astute buyer.