Iconic Tudor Mansion – with Self Contained Apartment
This quintessential 1880’s Victorian Tudor home offers the perfect fusion of character features enhanced with modern updates. The expansive accommodation is split over three levels with plenty of room for the family to spread out.
The lower level offers self contained living and an opportunity for income either as short stay accommodation or a long term rental. The middle level offers multiple entertaining spaces with formal and informal living and dining rooms.
Both living rooms enjoy a sunny aspect and beautiful outlook over the water. There are multiple open fireplaces perfect for providing year round comfort. The kitchen has been tastefully updated with a clever design to maximise space, and flows effortlessly to the deck, ideal for entertaining and soaking up the view on offer.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms; two have built in wardrobes with the master featuring an ensuite. There are four bathrooms in total that have all undergone a high quality renovation, with marble tiles and underfloor heating, which blends seamlessly with original features of the home.
Enjoying an ultra convenient location, a short walk will find you at the South Hobart shopping strip which offers an array of trendy cafes and shops. The University of Tasmania is just a 3 minute drive and it is under 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD. This historic home is sure to impress, and its beauty needs to be seen to be appreciated.
• Immaculately presented inside & out
• Panoramic views over the river
• Stunning character features throughout
• Combination of Tas Oak & Blackwood highlights
• Formal and informal living and dining rooms
• Cleverly renovated kitchen with ample storage space
• Large deck perfect for entertaining
• Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite
• Four additional bedrooms upstairs
• Four high quality bathrooms with marble tiles
• One bedroom self contained unit downstairs
• Easy access to schools, Utas and the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1885
Heating: Wood + Gas
Approx. Council Rates: $4,650 per annum
Approx. Water Charges: $1,000 per annum
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.See More