lofty lifestyle awaits.
This large brick and tile home with views of Mt Wellington and Derwent River is perfect for the growing family. Multiple living areas and ample accommodation with fantastic outdoor entertaining area, yard and gardens.
A concrete driveway leads to a double carport with level access to the lower level of the home. The front entry opens to the main living area, which is a lovely light filled space with northerly aspect for sun as well as a feature Masport wood heater. The adjoining kitchen and breakfast bar is appointed with a Belling stove and Westinghouse dishwasher, and opens to a very pleasant dining space. The kitchen and dining area have windows and sliding doors to the large undercover courtyard, ideal for alfresco dining or kids play.
There are 3 bedrooms on the lower level, two with built-in robes and the third a smaller bedroom, nursery or dedicated home office. The ground floor is serviced by the immaculate family bathroom, with separate bath and shower, and there is also a separate laundry and WC. The upstairs area of the home is an exciting and versatile space comprising a flexible lounge or rumpus room with water views, and a further two double bedrooms, one with WIR and ensuite bathroom. The area is perfect for a parent’s or teenager’s retreat, or for younger children and a rumpus.
The yard and gardens have been very well kept with some lovely established plants and trees and lush grassed section. There are 2 garden sheds, and the property also benefits from rear access via an adjoining Council Reserve. The property is in close proximity to the Glenorchy CBD and approx.15 – 20 minutes from the city. Certainly a great opportunity to secure a substantial home in a convenient location in a rising Hobart market.
• Quality brick and tile home with views
• Light and sunny living with wood heater
• Spacious kitchen with window to yard
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Versatile upstairs rumpus or retreat
• 4 bedrooms plus study or 5th bed option
• Spotless family and ensuite bathrooms
• Separate laundry and separate WC
• Double carport plus 2x garden sheds
• Beautiful established yard and gardens
• Handy rear access via Council Reserve
• Mins to local schools, shops and services
• Approx. 15-20 mins to the Hobart CBD