Unbelievable Development Opportunity
Very rarely does a development opportunity like this one become available right in the heart of Bellerive. Sitting on 1599sqm of land – this property comes with an approved DA in place ready to go.
For the home buyer, this property also boasts a great home offering a versatile floorplan and is ideally positioned with impressive Derwent River and Mount Wellington views. You will have plenty of room for boats, caravans, and trailers as well as enough room to build a large shed.
Only the shortest stroll to Eastlands Shopping centre and popular schools, this conveniently located home is an opportunity not to be missed!
• Fantastic Bellerive location
• 1599sqm of land – this property DA approval
• Water & mountain views
• Light, sun-filled living area
• Well maintained kitchen & dining area
• Neutral colour palette through out
• Three great size bedrooms
• Large master with ensuite
• Study with option to be used as fourth bedroom
• Fantastic outdoor entertainment area
• Under cover parking provided by double garage
• Close to schools, shops & beaches
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1950
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,900 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approximately
Get to know Bellerive
Bellerive is located on the gorgeous Eastern Shore and is ideally situated close to Bellerive Beach, Blundstone Arena and Bellerive Village. Conveniently close to shops, cafes, schools and beaches Bellerive is a highly-sought after location on the Eastern Shore.