ideal first home.
Are you a first home buyer looking to get your foot in the door of Hobart’s highly competitive property market? Well, this is the property you’ve been searching for!
With a functional floor plan and large private yard, this three bedroom home also features an updated kitchen and outdoor gazebo.
With three great sized bedrooms found at one end of the house, ensuring privacy from the main living areas, this home is serviced by the central main bathroom along with the convenience of a separate toilet and separate laundry with direct outdoor access.
• Perfect for a first home buyer
• Updated kitchen and dining area
• Fully fenced large 647m2 block
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Central family bathroom with separate toilet
• Carport, sheds and gazebo
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Close to local services, shops & schools
• Only 15 minutes to Hobart City
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approximately
Get to know Rokeby
Located on the Eastern Shore of the Derwent River, Rokeby is an affordable suburb that provides easy access to services including public transport, local shops and school. An up and coming suburb located less than 15 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this area represents good returns with scope for growth.See More