add your flavour to fraser.
This large family home in a lovely quiet street presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a New Town property add your own flare.
Originally built in 1915 and extended at a later date, the home features a large main lounge and dining space with a northerly aspect for sun, a second family room, spacious kitchen, three bedrooms and a remarkable family bathroom akin to the Roman baths. The home has many unique features and has been extremely well maintained throughout with all new windows bar one, a new Colorbond roof, Daikin heat pump, as well as being re-wired and re-plumbed, meaning much of the hard work has been done.
The house is on a level block of approx. 561sqm with plenty of off-street parking, a semi-enclosed carport currently used as an outdoor lounge, plus 2 garden sheds as a workshop and storage. Certainly a terrific opportunity to secure a solid family home with loads of potential in a popular blue chip location.
• Large family home in sought after location
• Excellent scope to improve and add value
• Light and sunny lounge and dining areas
• Versatile family room with heat pump
• Large main bedroom with built-in robes
• Unique bathroom with Roman influence
• Semi-enclosed carport or outdoor lounge
• Private back yard with sheds / workshop
• Ample off-street parking for boat or camper
• Less than 10mins to the Hobart CBD