Peaceful Lifestyle in Coastal Location!
The coastal suburb of Lauderdale is the definition of a tightly held location and an area where properties like this one are rarely presented to the open market. Whether you’re looking for a lifestyle change or a spacious family home, this stunning property is an absolute must see!
Situated on one of Lauderdale’s most popular streets, this home exudes tranquillity and peacefulness whilst providing a magnificent lifestyle just walking distance from the ever-popular Lauderdale beach.
Upon entering you are greeted into the large open plan living space with polished wooden floorboards, flowing through to the sun filled dining area and elegant kitchen featuring quality appliances and ample bench space.
• Unbeatable location in beautiful Lauderdale
• Just a short stroll to the beach
• Relaxing coastal lifestyle
• “Byron Bay” bare foot ambience throughout
• Spacious, open plan living area flooded with natural light
• Polished wooden floorboards
• Elegant kitchen with quality appliances
• Additional living area with direct access onto backyard deck
• Accommodation provided by 3 great size bedrooms all with BIR
• Quality wool carpet in bedrooms and additional living space
• Two stylish bathrooms providing plenty of light
• Numerous entertaining areas both inside and out
• Large Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Less than 5 minutes to Lauderdale Primary School
• Under 20 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre and The Hobart International Airport
• Easy commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1993
Heating: Electric / Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 25 minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one if the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.See More