Popular Howrah location!
Found centrally located in the popular beachside suburb of Howrah, this solid and well-presented family home is located at the “no through” end of Clarence Street, within easy walking distance to excellent schools, shops, parks and public transport.
• Popular Howrah location
• Fantastic family home
• Great size, functional kitchen
• Generous lounge room with access to balcony
• Separate dining or family room
• Light and bright, with a warm ambiance
• Three bedrooms, two feature built in robes
• Large block approximately 784m2.
• Established gardens with hot house
• Ample off-street parking
• Two garden sheds
• Carport & garage with workshop
• Walking distance to Howrah Beach
• Close to schools, shops, parks and public transport.
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1956
Roof: Galvanised Iron
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.