high-yield investment with development potential.
Well-presented and recently renovated, this three-bedroom home is located on a large and level 690m2 parcel of land with wide driveway access.
Currently occupied by an excellent long-term tenanted, the property is returning $420 per week until May 2021.
The home features polished hardwood floorboards, fresh interior paint, a modernised kitchen and new bathroom.
Stepping outdoors there is an established hardy garden and also a carport and shed.
Benefiting from general residential zoning, this low-maintenance and affordable property would make a comfortable future home, ideal investment property or intelligent development opportunity (STCA).
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Currently tenanted at $420 p/w until May 2021
• Scope for future multi-dwelling development (STCA)
• Freestanding wood heaters in lounge room
• Polished hardwood flooring
• On-trend neutral tones throughout
• Three great size bedrooms
• Ample off-street parking
• Close to local shops and public transport
• Less than 10 minutes to Hobart City
Construction: Imitation brick
Roof: Galvanised iron
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approx.