spacious family home on acreage with studio
This gorgeous rural hideaway offers the lifestyle that your family has dreamt of whilst maintaining proximity to all the essential amenities required by modern life. The substantial home is set on over 5 acres of gently sloping cleared pasture, with plenty of potential uses, it also benefits from a separate two bedroom studio, ideal for extra accommodation or a potential income stream.
The dwelling itself has been impeccably maintained and invites you in with a sense of warmth and charm and leaves you with nothing left to do. The open living space includes a large lounge and dining room with quality wood and electric heating and the adjoining kitchen boasts lots of bench and cupboard space as well as modern appliances. The property has recently been painted both inside and out including the studio, garage and carport. There has also been new carpet laid and the beautiful timber floors have been sanded and polished.
Accommodation is plentiful. With the main house featuring four large bedrooms all with built-in robes and the master suite with walk-in robe and gorgeous ensuite. The home is also serviced by a massive neatly presented main bathroom with bath and shower. There is also a fully lined out and carpeted attic that is accessed via drop down stairs that is a terrific and versatile space.
Of course adding to this superb family home is the two bedroom studio meaning the property boasts up to six bedrooms. The spacious studio is ideal as extra room for guests, elderly family who still want independence, teenagers or as an extra income stream as a rental or even Airbnb.
Outside, the grounds are impeccably maintained and offer a great opportunity for a horse enthusiast, hobby farmer or those just wanting some peace, privacy and tranquillity. There are 5 acres of lush cleared land for kids to explore as well as a large extra height carport for boats, caravans and horse floats and a separate double garage. Entertaining is a breeze inside or out, with a great veranda at the front of the home as well as a covered patio at the rear.
This gorgeous family home is one that is sure to impress, it just feels like home. Its set in a peaceful location but is just a few minutes to the centre of Margate and 20 minutes from the CBD.
– Much-loved home with so much versatility
– Separate two-bedroom chalet with rental or Airbnb potential
– 5 acres of cleared, fenced pasture
– Private and tranquil location 20 mins to CBD
– Ideal horse lovers or hobby farmers property
– Spacious open living spaces with great heating
– Quality wood heater and reverse cycle heat pump
– New quality carpet and polished timber floors
– Recently painted inside and out
– Stunning deck space front and back
– Impeccable presentation throughout
– Fully lined out and carpeted attic space
– Large separate double garage
– Double carport with extra height for boats, horse floats or caravans