Executive Apartment in Supreme Location
Unrivaled in quality and position, this immaculately presented executive apartment overlooks the original sandstone Jam Factory that is now the Henry Jones Art Hotel. Located within a short stroll to Salamanca Place and the heart of the city, this property could serve as a secure investment or luxurious inner city abode.
• Outstanding investment or inner city pad
• Approx $31,000 net income per year
• Walk to Salamanca Place & the CBD
• C-Bus System controlling lights & blinds
• Fully equipped galley kitchen
• Top of the range Miele appliances
• Spacious open plan living
• Bi-fold doors to large entertaining deck
• Integrated stainless steel BBQ
• Modern bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings
• In-room laundry facilities
• Ducted heating throughout
• Secure car park on title
• Quality management through Sullivans Cove Apartments
• Exceptional opportunity for the astute investor
• Outstanding occupancy rates and valuable returns
• Furnishings and chattels included in sale
Year Built: 2004
Annual Council Rates: Approx $2,000 – $2,500
Annual Water Rates: Approx $746 + Water Usage
Annual Body Corp Fees: Approx $3,791
Sullivan Cove Apartment Management
2017/18 Annual Average Occupancy Level: 79%
Gross 2017/18 Rental Income: $73,229 Approx.
2017/18 Management Fees: $10,984 approx.
2017/18 Marketing Levy: 1,464 approx.
2017/18 Cleaning Charge: $17,989 approx.
2017/18 Third Party Website Commission: $4,304 approx.
*Vibe Tasmania Pty Ltd Sullivan Cove Apartments draft management agreement available upon request
*Strata Corporation By-Laws available upon request
*The above figures are provided as a guide only. All prospective purchasers are encouraged make independent lines of inquiry.