Space, views and opportunities.
Situated in a private and elevated setting in sought after Lauderdale, this impressive five-bedroom family home is set on approximately 5 acres of land with breath-taking views across Ralphs Bay and Frederick Henry Bay.
This large 342m2 (approx.) home offers a flexible and well considered floorplan with a generous central lounge room that is perfectly positioned to capture panoramic coastal views. The kitchen is spacious with ample cupboards and bench space, a large walk in pantry and sliding glass doors which open to a fantastic timber deck.
Accommodation is provided by five generously sized bedrooms, three of these with built in robes. The home is serviced by a light and modern family bathroom with shower and a separate bath and the master bedroom also offering a large ensuite with exceptional views too. There is also the convenience of a separate toilet and large laundry with external access.
Downstairs you will find ample storage solutions and a large multipurpose space with the flexibility to use as a workshop, office, second living or rumpus room. The home also features downstairs not one but two cellars with one cellar boasting wine racks and a temperature and humidity controlled environment.
Entertaining is easy with multiple entertaining spaces both inside and out with both morning and afternoon decks as well as a private courtyard.
Stepping outside, the home is surrounded by hardy and low maintenance gardens, established paths, multiple garden sheds, chicken coop and a half basketball court.
With just a short drive to local amenities, beaches, nature trails and only 15 minutes to the CBD, this home is sure to impress upon inspection.
– Expansive panoramic water views
– Private and elevated 5 acre block (approx.)
– Well considered and spacious floor plan
– Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
– Five generous bedrooms, three with built in robes
– Modern family bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Large downstairs workshop or rumpus area
– Two wine cellars
– Multiple outdoor entertaining decks
– Fantastic grounds with chicken coop, half basketball court and multiple sheds
– Close to local schools, shops, services and beaches
– Only a 15 minute drive to Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport
Year Built: 1977
Annual Council Rates $1,842 approximately
Annual Water Rates $588 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 15-minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one of the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.