Found in a highly-desirable corner of Lenah Valley, adjacent to the Wellington Park nature reserve, this top story two-bedroom apartment benefits from an uninterrupted panoramic outlook of Mount Wellington and the Derwent River.
Entering the property is made easy by minimal steps and once past the front door you are drawn to the large open plan living area – comprising kitchen, dining space and lounge room, and all featuring private elevated views. A further benefit to the living area is an undercover entertainment deck that is north facing and accessible by a sliding glass door.
This home features two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and leafy bushland views, and each are serviced by a central bathroom. Recently renovated the sleek-white bathroom features custom cabinetry with stone vanity bench top and also incorporates a European-style laundry. A separate toilet is a further convenience.
Located a short 10-minute drive from the Hobart CBD and moments from schools, shops and services, this low-maintenance property would make the ideal home or high-performance investment, and will command strong appeal in the current market.
• Spacious, light filled open plan living
• Seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining
• Large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Beautifully appointed family bathroom
• Space saving European-style laundry
• Low-maintenance grounds and carport
• Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Close to great local cafes, shops & schools
• Approx. 5km commute to the Hobart CBD
Council Rates: Approx. $1,300 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $900 pa
Rental Rate: Approx. Approx. $400 pw
Body Corp: Approx $900 pa