low maintenance and conveniently located
Set back off the road and surrounded by greenery, this beautiful, low maintenance unit is one of 5 in the complex and it provides all the privacy you could want while enjoying the convenience of living so close to the inner city.
The open plan living space is light and bright with floor to ceiling windows, leading into a private courtyard and the adjoining neatly presented kitchen boasts a modern stove and ample bench and cupboard space.
Up the lovely timber staircase you will find two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes and high windows allowing for natural light to fill the area. The home is serviced by an updated bathroom featuring new vanity and mirrored overhead cupboard plus a bath with shower.
Located a short walk to the CBD, university, and all essential services and with one dedicated off-street carpark, this is the ideal first home or terrific investment in sought-after South Hobart. The home will return up to $450 per week as an investment but available as vacant possession for those wanting to move straight in and enjoy.
– Light low-maintenance unit in an ideal location
– Ideal first home or investment property
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Two bedrooms with built in cupboards
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Short drive into the CBD and Utas
– Nearby parks and short walks
– Rental Appraisal approx $450 per week
– Body corporate annual fee $2170 pa.
– Rates $1520 pa approx.
– Water $800pa approx.
– Year built – 1972