Stylish yet comfortable and incredibly well presented, this free standing villa is ideal for a young family, couple or savvy investor. With light-filled open plan living, contemporary kitchen plus a timber deck perfect for entertaining friends and family – this is easy care living at its best.
Along with a functional floor plan, this home boasts modern interiors, quality Smeg appliances in the modern kitchen and neutral tones throughout. Located on the upper level is the generous sized open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room as well as two conveniently positioned timber decks perfectly positioned to capture the water views across towards Mount Wellington!
Accommodation for the family is provided by three great sized bedrooms with the master featuring a large walk in robe and ensuite. The home is serviced by a stylish main bathroom featuring large shower, freestanding bath and the added convenience of a separate toilet.
With a single garage and extra space for your guest or second car, ample storage space, and great sized back yard, this home really is in a league all of its own.
– Fantastic villa in popular Howrah
– Great views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington
– Modern and sleek kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom boasting ensuite and large walk in robe
– Large family bathroom with free standing bath
– Neutral tones throughout
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas with upstairs and downstairs decks
– Remote controlled garage for one vehicle
– Additional off street parking space
– Great under house storage
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2012
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.