invest and develop or make a home.
Set on a large block of approx. 682m2 this property is a standout in the area and provides endless opportunities. Featuring light and bright interiors, three generous bedrooms and central main bathroom, with separate toilet and laundry, this well presented brick home has been owner occupied for many years would make the ideal home or perfect investment property.
With scope to return up to $390 per week and room for strata-title development STCA, this property will be in high demand.
• Fantastic investment opportunity
• Outstanding development potential
• Scope for rental results up to $390pw
• Open plan kitchen & dining area
• Three great sized bedrooms
• Large fully fenced, flat yard
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
• Close to local services, shops & schools
• Under 30 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1980
Heating: Wood heater
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approx.
Get to know Herdmans Cove
An affordable suburb located just under 30mins drive to Hobart, the Herdsmans Cove area represents good returns with scope for growth, with easy access to services including public transport, local shops and schools.