it will be sure to roope you in
This beautifully presented federation home in sought after New Town, boasts most of its original charm and character throughout. With beautiful decorative fireplaces and high ceilings, three generous size bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathroom and well-maintained garden, it’ll be sure to impress.
The neatly presented and updated kitchen is light filled and has ample storage and bench space with quality appliances, the spacious dining area flows through to the adjacent living room, which is sizeable and boasts high ceilings with original rose ceiling plasters, a functioning fireplace, a heat pump and beautiful hardwood floors.
Accommodation is provided by three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master bedroom also has a heat pump for climate control. The home is serviced by an updated family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, with a separate WC and roomy separate laundry.
The rear yard is fully fenced and private from neighbouring homes from the array of plants and trees. A covered outdoor entertainment area with access directly to the dining room through double French doors allows additional space for larger gatherings. There is a decent sized garden shed, perfect for all gardening tools and additional storage space. A double carport offers secure off-street parking behind an electric gate.
Just a stroll away from schools, cafe’s, doctors, public transport and more. A short commute to New Town Plaza, North Hobart restaurant strip or the Hobart CBD. This beautiful home is in a premium location and will be sure to impress upon inspection.
– Beautiful 1910s federation home in New Town
– Updated kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– Spacious and light filled living and dining rooms
– Three generous size bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity
– Separate toilet and laundry
– High ceilings and rose ceiling plaster features
– Hardwood flooring in the bedrooms and living room
– Carport with electric gate
– Well maintained garden with established raised herb garden
– Close to schools, shops, doctors, New Town Plaza, North Hobart and the CBD
– Council rates approx. $2,080pa
– Water rates approx. $1,400pa
– Rent appraisal $575 – $625 p/w