Fantastic Howrah location!
Located in a highly desirable and sought out Howrah location with popular beaches, cafes, schools and shopping centre all within minutes from your doorstep. This neatly presented property has a homely feel, putting you at ease straight away.
• Affordable home in popular location
• Great investment or first home
• Well maintained & Immaculately presented
• Versatile, open plan living area
• Great kitchen with ample bench space
• Master bedroom features WIR and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms one built-in storage
• Well apportioned bathroom with separate toilet
• Single garage with internal access
• Close to schools, shops & beaches
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 2000
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.