beautiful home in quiet cul-de-sac.
This beautifully maintained home in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac is just superb. A large brick and tile property with modern interiors, ample accommodation, stylish kitchen and bathrooms as well as outstanding outdoor entertaining areas.
A level concrete driveway leads to a dual garage with internal access to the main upstairs living areas, which flow seamlessly from lounge to dining and kitchen with a northerly aspect for sun and views of Mt Wellington and surrounds. The lounge and dining areas combine with a quality Norseman wood heater and there is also a Daikin heat pump. The adjacent kitchen and breakfast bar is well appointed with quality stainless steel appliances, with a flexible family room or casual meals area.
There are 4 upstairs bedrooms, the main with built-in robes and a terrific ensuite bathroom. All other bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and there is also a separate laundry and WC. Downstairs is a large double garage and workshop space, as well as a highly versatile utility area suitable for a small gym, games or hobby space as required.
Equally as impressive as the interiors are the outdoor areas of the home, meticulously kept with a large and private undercover deck, manicured yard and gardens plus a second open deck with easy access around the home and secure fencing for pets or kids play. Certainly a fleeting opportunity to secure a prime home in a tightly held area of Geilston Bay.
• Pristine family home in quiet cul-de-sac
• Brick and tile with lovely mountain views
• Open living areas with quality kitchen
• Flexible meals or second lounge area
• Comfortable bedrooms all with built-ins
• Main bedroom with modern ensuite
• Family bath with sep bath and shower
• Double garage with versatile utility area
• Amazing undercover outdoor entertaining
• Fully secured yard for pets or kids play
• Close to local schools, shops and services
• Less than 5mins to Lindisfarne Village
• Approx. 10mins to the Hobart CBD