tidy home in quiet cul-de-sac
This neat & tidy property is complete with three double bedrooms, an updated kitchen and light filled living space, as well as a fenced flat yard, undercover entertaining area and large shed. Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this brick home is perfect for small families, first home buyers and investors alike. Welcome to 2 Hayton Place!
– Quiet cul-de-sac location and nice street appeal
– Updated kitchen and light filled living
– Three double bedrooms
– Large fenced yard, two sheds and plenty of parking
– Rental appraisal $360-$390 per week approx.
An affordable suburb located just under 25 mins drive to Hobart, the Bridgewater area represents good returns with scope for growth, with easy access to services including public transport, local shops and schools.
Year built: 1980
Rental appraisal: $360-$390 per week approx.
Rates & water: $2000-$2500 approx. per annum.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More