Cosy coastal sanctuary
From the moment you set foot into this coastal abode you feel relaxed and at home.
Set amongst native gumtrees and only minutes from the beach, this property offers a peaceful lifestyle where the mind can simply be at ease.
This home would be perfect for a range of buyers, from young couples chasing the beach-side life, a family looking for a quiet and safe neighbourhood to nurture and bring up their children, through to retirees looking to enjoy their golden years.
With a spacious open plan living and dining area this home benefits from an abundance of natural light which is complemented by a soft neutral colour palette.
Over summer you can simply relax on the front veranda with a coffee and a book, and during the cooler months snuggle up by the feature electric fire with a glass of wine.
The kitchen is deceptively spacious with incredibly well-maintained appliances including a Westinghouse stove and ample storage.
The master suite benefits from a built-in robe and has the added convenience of private access to the large bathroom and combined laundry area.
Zoned at the opposite end of the home, the second bedroom has a generous built-in robe, great for short term visitors or a more permanent setup, and is equipped with space for a personal study nook.
The master suite also benefits from a built-in robe and has the added convenience of private access to the large bathroom and combined laundry area.
Moving outside, the block is well cleared and benefits from a large shed on a concreate slab, the ideal deal space for added storage. There is also the convenience of a large under cover carport area with the option of access to either the front or back entrance.
– Much loved and beautifully presented home
– Large sun-drenched living and dining area
– Quality kitchen with Westinghouse stove
– Master bedroom with private access to central bathroom
– Second bedroom with ample storage
– Light, neutral tones bring light and warmth to the home
– Fully insulated throughout
– Front veranda with distant water views
– Rear under cover deck
– Convenient double carport
– Large shed on concrete slab ideal for extra storage
– Low maintenance and well-maintained block
– Located in a quiet cul de sac
– Under 10 minutes walk to the beach
– Just 35min drive to Hobart City
Year built: 2018
Construction: Cement weatherboard
Council Rates: $1,300 approx.
Water: 2 x 10,000 Litre Tanks