Location, Charm and Outstanding Potential
This classic weatherboard family home on Bellerive Bluff is just moments from the beach and the iconic Bellerive Beach All-Abilities Play Park.
The home retains many of the original features, and the spacious, light-filled living/dining areas provide a comfortable space to relax with friends and family. The galley kitchen is neat and functional, features ample storage and has easy access to the outdoor, undercover entertaining space.
Positioned to take full advantage of everything Bellerive has to offer, within walking distance of the beach and play park, Bellerive Village, and the popular restaurants, cafes, and shops of the Eastern Shore. This classic family home provides a lifestyle filled with comfort, convenience and loads of potential, and with an easy walk to Bellerive Pier, commuting to the city via ferry is a wonderful way to start the day.
The almost level block boasts a large garden with loads of potential and a prolifically fruiting mulberry tree. It also provides a wonderful opportunity to renovate and expand the existing house, and alternatively holds the potential to subdivide (STCA) whilst still preserving a lovely garden amenity to the existing house.
– Neat home in prime position
– Retaining many original features
– Spacious, light-filled living area
– Three generous sized bedrooms, one with a study attached
– Separate laundry with external access
– Off peak power points throughout home
– Established level gardens
– Short walk to Bellerive Beach and Bellerive Play Park
– Shops, cafes and restaurants close at hand
– Easy walking distance to commuter ferry and bus routes
– Easy walking distance to Blundstone Arena
– Endless possibilities with this property
Construction Type: Weatherboard
Council rates are $2,030pa approx.
Water rates are $1000 pa approx.