THE DREAM HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY
Set in the tightly held, premium suburb of Rosny, this fantastic family home oozes style and comfort that you are sure to love. On a generous sized block at the end of a quiet street, the home boasts stunning views over Kangaroo Bay and beyond.
The clever split level design allows a functional floorplan with the middle level comprising the family room and adjacent dining and kitchen all with easy access to the backyard. The kitchen is well appointed is central to the home and benefits from great cupboard space and modern appliances as well as a view out to the backyard. Also on the middle level is a spacious and neatly presented family bathroom.
The lounge is set on the upper level and captures the best of the elevated river views and also features a separate balcony to relax and take in the ever-changing vista.
The master suite is massive and features large windows that perfectly frame the gorgeous views and a lovely adjoining ensuite. Further accommodation is provided on the lower level with three good-sized bedrooms all serviced by a generous family bathroom with shower, toilet and separate bath.
Outside, the landscaped grounds are low-maintenance and perfectly presented. A large timber deck is the feature of the backyard and is perfect for relaxing in the sun and with the Rosny Reserve over the back fence you can do so in privacy. A large concrete driveway with a turning circle and extra parking, allowing for easy level access into the rear of the home as well as lots of room for boats, caravans and extra cars.
Ideally located just a stroll from local schools, childcare centre, Eastlands Shopping Centre, walking and bike tracks, restaurants of Bellerive Quay and less than 10 minutes to the CBD, this family home is something very special indeed.
– Incredible home with stunning views
– Stylish and spacious split level design
– Updated kitchen and bathrooms
– Tranquil setting, end of quiet street
– New concrete driveway and turning circle
– Tightly held, premium location
– Large land parcel with established trees
– Easy level access into rear
– Fantastic sun-dreched timber deck
– Close to Eastlands, schools and cafes
– Less than 10 minutes the CBD
– Rates – $497 per quarter
– Tas Water Rates – $240 per quarter
– Rental Estimate – $600 – $700 per week