conveniently located with mountain and water views
This beautifully presented two-bedroom home in the sought-after suburb of Bellerive boasts beautiful views of Mount Wellington and glimpses of the River Derwent. A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market or the perfect spot for an investment.
The neatly presented and spacious kitchen has ample storage and bench space. The comfortable living area has periodic rose ceiling plasters as well as immaculately presented patterned carpet going through into the light and bright dining room.
Accommodation is provided by two generous sized bedrooms and is serviced by a neatly presented, spacious bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet.
Outside is a beautiful established and well-maintained garden and a raised vegetable garden for those with a green thumb. There is a small shed, perfect for storing gardening tools and a second toilet.
With Eastlands Shopping Centre just down the road you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips and within walking distance. Just a short 10-minute commute will have you in the Hobart CBD.
– Spacious two-bedroom home in sought-after Bellerive
– Views of Mount Wellington and River Derwent
– Neatly presented, spacious kitchen
– Two generous sized bedrooms
– Sizable bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
– Periodic rose ceiling plaster feature
– Established, well-maintained garden
– Established raised vegetable garden
– Walking distance to Eastlands Shopping Centre
– 10 minute commute to Hobart CBD
– Council Rates approx. $1,200pa
– Water Rates approx. $1,000pa
– Rent assessment $410 – $455 per week