5 acres and title to high water.
This quality brick home has been much loved by its current owner since its original construction in 1991 and never before has it been presented to the market for sale. It features a title to high water mark and captures spectacular and ever-changing panorama over Ralphs Bay and beyond. The property is an approximately 5 acres of private and secluded land in a tightly held location.
The living and kitchen area is open and spacious and perfectly positioned to capture the outlook and views. Keep warm with a quality heat pump, as well as wood heating. The kitchen itself is generous in size and storage and has stunning granite bench-tops. The kitchen and dining area also feature underfloor heating and a sliding door opens up to the outdoor area.
Three generous bedrooms create the accommodation space. The master has a large walk in wardrobe, views and its own private ensuite with underfloor heating and bathtub. Further-more there is the neat and tidy family bathroom that provides a walk-in shower, vanity and further underfloor heating.
Stepping outside the level paved area is flat and private and the yard is well maintained and has established plants and trees and built in barbeque area. Take in a spectacular view from every angle and as far as the eye can see.
Last but certainly not least is a large separate and secure three car garage complete with an abundance of storage. There are a further two sheds.
Properties in this location are rare to the market and once secured are held onto for a long time. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise.
– Much loved family home on large parcel of land (just over 5 acres)
– Title to high water
– Panoramic views of Ralph’s Bay
– A real feeling of seclusion and privacy
– A very rare opportunity in a tightly held area
– Open plan living with amazing views
– Kitchen with granite bench tops and underfloor heating
– Quality heat pump and wood heater
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom has its own walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Bathroom with built in bath and walk in shower
– Ideal for horse lovers, hobby farm or orchard enthusiast
– Rear entertaining patio
– Solar panels
– Enclosed rear yard and established plants and trees
Council rates $1700 pa approx.
Water Rates $1200 pa approx.