immaculately presented home.
This incredibly well presented home is ideal for a young family or couple. With light-filled, open plan living areas and stylish interiors, this property offers a relaxed lifestyle and is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Popular and highly sought after location
• Modern interiors, quality appliances
• Sun drenched, open plan living areas
• Additional second living room
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Beautifully appointed main bathroom
• Second bathroom, perfect for growing families
• Sundeck perfect for entertaining
• Convenient access to nearby park through a backyard gate
• Single garage with workshop
• Minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• 20 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2010
Annual Council Rates: $1,640 per annum approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 per annum approx.
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.