Prestigious family home with views!
Set back off the street enjoying a private position this substantial family home offers quality, space, light filled interiors and a stunning ever-changing view.
Built in 2002 no expense has been spared to create a home that is both stylish and easy to live. There are four generous bedrooms, the master huge in size with a two way ensuite. Open plan kitchen and dining and a separate living room leading onto the balcony.
The gardens are beautiful established and offer a safe place for pets and kids. All your amenities are close by and an added bonus of a short commute to Blackmans Bay Beach!
• Sweeping river views, from Hobart to Bruny Island
• Large proportions throughout
• Professional security system installed and ready for use
• Open plan kitchen and dining room
• Well appointed Blackwood kitchen
• High quality Electrolux appliances
• Separate lounge, sundrenched with ample windows
• Luxurious master suite with built in wardrobes
• Two way ensuite with corner spa
• Three additional spacious bedrooms
• Central main bathroom
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Separate laundry with external access
• Large block of land, plenty of room for kids & pets
• Professionally landscaped and cultivated gardens
• Close to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy access to the CBD
Year Built: 2002
Construction: Rendered Brick
Approx. Council Rates: $1440
Approx. Water Charges: $2152
Estimated Rental Return:
Other: NBN Connected
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiriesSee More