you sherwood want to live here
Looking for a place to feel away from the hustle and bustle but still be conveniently located then look no further than 28 Sherwood Court.
This solid four-bedroom family home has all the space you and your family will need. It offers flexible living, expansive views and feels like a home away from it all. You will be welcomed by a gorgeous bushland feel, a large carport and a generous sized balcony to take in all the views of the river, bridge and mountain.
Inside, the lounge room is spacious, carpeted and allows delightful water views. There is a wood fire to keep you warm and toasty in the cooler months and a heat pump to service upstairs as well. The kitchen is bright and light with lovely neutral colour tones and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Upstairs, accommodation is provided by three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and serviced by a neatly presented main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet. The third bedroom also benefits from a modern heat pump.
Downstairs is a perfect teenagers retreat, home office or guest area, as it features a wonderful kitchenette and a second modern bathroom with easy separate access making this space incredibly versatile
Outside, there is an undercover deck space, with well-established and maintained gardens, an array of fruit trees and a veggie patch area. What more could you ask for!?
Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac and close to local amenities, parks, schools, Lindisfarne Village, walking tracks and within a 15-minute drive to Hobart CBD you are sure to be impressed upon inspection.
– Family home in convenient location
– Flexible floorplan with separate living options
– Expansive water and mountain
– Large, sun drenched deck
– Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built ins
– Fourth bedroom, rumpus, teenagers’ retreat
– Two neatly presented bathrooms
– Very quiet cul de sac location
– Wheelchair accessible
– Array of fruit trees
– Separate shed with power
– Close to Lindisfarne local amenities
– Within a 15-minute drive to Hobart CBD
– Rates approx. $1889 pa, water approx. $1080 pa
– Rental appraisal $560 – $590pw