Spectacular Water Views!
This stunning home with beautiful street appeal is sure to impress even the most astute buyer.
Boasting modern interiors, quality appliances and neutral tones as well as featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room which flows seamlessly onto the large balcony, perfect for relaxing with a coffee whilst enjoying the view.
Showcasing modern interiors and spectacular views over the Derwent River and picture-perfect Mount Wellington this property is one not to be missed!
• Spectacular river & mountain views
• Wonderful position, conveniently located
• Sun drenched, open plan living areas
• Designed to maximise privacy
• Flat level entry and living
• 6 star energy rating with solar design and north facing windows
• Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
• Large walk in pantry to complement the kitchen
• Immaculately presented with neutral tones throughout
• Master bedroom featuring modern ensuite & WIR
• Heated towel rails in both bathrooms for added luxury
• Ample storage throughout the home
• Spotted gum decking, perfect for entertaining
• Secure lock up garage perfect for larger vehicles
• Fully insulated work shed with, lined with plaster
• Large workshop with solid concrete floor
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 2016
Annual Council Rates: $2,200 approximately
Get to know TRANMERE
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent river. The popular suburb is approximately 20 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your door step including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is such high demand.