Fabulous home or investment
Built in 2010, this low-maintenance property offers a fabulous home or investment to the astute buyer. Set back from the street, this privately positioned home captures gorgeous mountain views and offers a warm and inviting space. The functional floor plan is set over two levels with downstairs providing open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which flows beautifully onto the sunny entertaining deck. Completing the lower level is a spacious and neatly presented bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. Upstairs is comprised of three well-sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, the master with walk-in wardrobe, a separate study nook and powder room.
The landscaped and secure grounds provide an ideal and private space to entertain and for children to play. Being close to schools and only a few minutes to Eastlands and less than 15 minutes to the CBD, this property offers enormous value.
– Modern 2010 home with stunning mountain views
– Low-maintenance first home or investment
– Spacious kitchen
– plenty of storage throughout
– Enclosed and landscaped yard
– Close to schools, buses and Eastlands
– Garden shed for additional storage
– Plenty of off-street parking
Year Built: 2010
Annual Council Rates: $1380 approx.